Sunday 9 January 2011

Happy newyear.. (Did I say that already?)




Well I'm not sure if this is the first or second update this year so far.
Can't even remember if I listed all my amazing presents I got from santa or not.

I lost a bit of tooth while eating chocolate eclaire sweeties a few nights ago, thankfully it was not the middle front ones but one just to the side so you can't see it unless im doing a toothy grin. Dentists on Tuesday to sort it out but I despise the dentists, last time I had to go was to get a tooth taken out and I had a panic attack and passed out in the waiting room after getting it done!! not good at all..

Anyhow heres some stuff Rory and I shot last week, as usual 3am and with nothing else to do we decided this was a good idea. Our choice of prop was noodles or doritos.. We went for noodles :D

The nude image was a bit of an experiment, we have a large lamp which is kind of see though canvas'ish so we stuck the flash gun under it to see what light came out..

I have been a busy bee this week... Shot a few models myself which was nice :D

No comments:

Post a Comment