Friday 29 March 2013

Black and Whites :D

Image By Peter Jay

Its not that "common" for me to be photographed and turned into BW - Quite a few people have the perception that artistic nude means Black and white nude figure which isn't strictly true.. not that I have labels on it really but usually people keep me in colour because of the hair or the gorgeous colours in the landscape I happen to be placed in.

Anyhow March was a fairly busy month for me - no complaints, most of my shoots were actually inside studios which is a rare treat for me.. I have no idea how some models don't get "bored" with studio work, having nothing to pose with/against or around is tricky and after a couple of hours you really feel like you are repeating yourself or doing the same things over and over again only changing clothing.

Still its nice to be warm and I do very much love the images I've posted with this blog.

Yes.. I'm wearing shoes and no clothes, Its not something I do often but I think it worked for these shots.. Plus I got them at a fantastic price and had to make use of them :D

The Peter Jay and Andrew Millar shots where taken on my recent studio day down in Elderpark Studios in Glasgow. It was fab being back in my old "hood", the studio really is a 3 minute walk from my old flat, makes me wish I still lived there though. I don't have any studios within decent walking distance from my new house.

I also had a shoot up in Aberdeen with Abzphoto, in the new reddawn photography Studio - I have to say its a pretty awesome space and the owner is a great laugh.




Images By Abzphoto




Images by Andrew Millar

I have nothing at all to moan about in this blog. 

Everything is super at the moment, Wedding planning is all working out well. My venue is booked, I have my dress and I booked my wedding photographer and makeup artist. Everything else will fall into place in time. I really don't know why anybody stresses out so much -  The only part I'm fearing is having a panic attack during my vows :-)

I do have quite a lot more images to share, I will get to them eventually. I have a pretty hectic April (Well the first fortnight is a little busier than I'm usually happy with) but it will all work out and every penny towards the wedding and bills helps at the moment so its all good!

Happy easter everybody

and thanks again to the fantastic studios who have "housed me" recently and the talented photographers featured in this post. I really couldn't do all this without you lot!!

Cxx

1 comment:

  1. good photographer, good model.

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PnjTMoFKyaU/UVXuVeiqPJI/AAAAAAAAD1E/MprX9WXOtuI/s1600/17.jpg

    ReplyDelete