Monday 1 April 2013

Eeek.. Busy times ahead!

Well I'm never one to do more than 2 or 3  day shoots a week - hell even to secure a couple a week while being based at home is pretty impressive. Normally though if I already have my 2 or 3 shoots sorted out I try suggesting dates to people for the weeks I've not got anything on.

This month is all a bit "crazy", not that I'm complaining. I have some AWESOME shoots in the pipeline, mainly location work which is my favourite type of shoot. I've been having a spring clean this evening/morning, mega cleaning. I keep coming across boxes full of clothing I forgot I owned so thats always a bonus and I managed to part ways with some of my old tatty stuff which does nothing more than take up space.

I've also started to do a bit more "toning" exercising, I think working in the studio really does make me see how my body has changed over the years. Its really not as toned as it once was - I've not changed my diet or exercise routine but I guess i'm at that age where the weight doesn't just fall off. Mum always warned me about that but I never listened. Not that I'm stressed over it, I don't mind so much but I do want to look as good as I did a few years ago so a little bit more exercising and watching what I eat more wont do any harm at all.


Anyway.. On to some pictures :D

The first 3 are by Andrew Millar, taken at Elderpark Studios in Glasgow!






Can't remember if I posted this one from a few weeks ago on my blog, It was actually taken during an afternoon stroll I had with Rory last month. I spotted this little gap in the rock and just HAD to throw myself in there.



and the final 3 are from a shoot I had with Simon Pole a couple of weeks ago. We did attempt a location shoot but the weather has been so awful recently that it was actually pretty impossible. The wind was freezing, there was a thick smog and miserable skies. We did spend 2 hours looking for "something" before deciding to head back indoors.






I do have some more sitting in the wings but I will wait for my next blog to post them up.

Honestly can't wait for this months shoots to get underway, its weird though when you shoot so much you almost forget about all the nice images you were part of. Its not until you get an e-mail/cd in with images that you remember just how cool some of the shots were.

Anyway its without a doubt bed time for me, a day of cleaning ahead tomorrow. If the weather turns sour for a shoot I have on this week then we are using my place as a "backup" location, and I don't think the photographer fancies having my washing hanging up as a backdrop!

Night all

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment