Sunday 28 April 2013

Somewhere under the rainbow.


Thought I would post these before bedtime :D

Rory and I had a couple of little shoots this weekend, one being on a beachy location nearby. Its been months since I last visited so was great to go back. I actually thought it was going to be a bit of a disaster, the weather was looking foul, the dog walkers were out in force and I was being a bit of a "location diva" and not able to spot anywhere I liked enough to pose.

The rainbow shot is my favourite, I've always wanted to pose under a rainbow but the opportunity never seemed to happen. Just as we were about to give up and walk back to the car I spotted a colourful arch in the sky and thought - BINGO!!




 On Saturday a little package arrived, it was some new latex. so we took a few snaps. I think we are going to use it again for some full length stuff soon so these were just tests really.




-------------------- Warning boring wedding talk -------------------------------

Thought I would warn about this topic, I know most people really couldn't care less what colour my flowers will be or how many carats my ring has.

I've not turned into a "bridezilla"... yet.
Not sure if I mentioned in the blog previously that Rory and I have been planning our big day - If I failed to mention it then I guess I'm mentioning it now. There was no romantic proposal, I guess you could say we knew we were going to spend our lives together the moment we met which might be more romantic than either of us worrying if the other is feeling the same way.  It's mad thinking that 4 years ago we were strangers and now we are best friends and life partners.

Its still a long way off (11 months) but I'm so excited!!

I kind of wish I had planned a "last minute" wedding, its like waiting for christmas. Major budgeting in our household but it will all be worth it for our special day shared with all the people who mean the most to us.

I have to admit normally I hate handing money over for things, but with wedding stuff its kind of a relief paying deposits for things. Knowing you have it all secured is such a nice feeling and being able to tick "paid" next to the list in my wedding planner is such a great feeling.

----------------------------End wedding talk----------------------------------------------


Anyway I better get to bed, early'ish start in the morning and I need my beauty sleep.

Nitey nite all


Cxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment