Thursday 13 June 2013

Friday evening....




Here are some shots from a little play around on Friday with Rory.
Its quite difficult finding something different to shoot - I guess these aren't "that" different to most of the other things we photograph but I had never worn this skirt on my head before so its different in some way.









I had the day off today, and have so far done nothing at all. I had planned to clean the kitchen/bathroom and living room but they are all in the same sorry state they were in last night - progress has been super slow with far to many distractions today. I do plan on going and making a start once I've posted this blog (this has been another distraction) but in about an hour I will have to put the dinner on so I'm sat wondering if I should start? if I start and don't finish its about as bad as not starting at all right?

xx

1 comment: