Wednesday 13 May 2009

A day at the beach meets studio stuff


Well its my first day off for a few days and I have loads of new images all over my computer..
Not sure where to start though, will just upload a few from various recent shoots..
I will proberly come across or be sent better ones within the week but never mind!

I was out yesterday at the beach with David Hunt, was great fun!
Done some nudes and some clothed stuff, the weather was lovley but it was still cold and made my knees go purple. There was loads of seals all popping their heads up about 15-20 feet away from me in the water, was awesome!


Im really looking forward to seeing more from that shoot, think he used at least 2 memory cards and I didnt get home till hlf 9 at night haha!

Paul keeps sending me random images from our last week away, i dont know which ones are the best.. They are all over my computer/in my inbox ive not got around to sorting them out and putting them in the correct files. Heres a few from the long skirt set -

No comments:

Post a Comment