Wednesday 5 May 2010

Day 1 with Tim :D

Well here are some of the pictures from my first day out with Tim & Dave a couple of weeks ago. Tim linked me to lots of really great pictures but these are my favourite from the day :D a good bit of variety and some interesting processing (and by 'interesting' i don't mean rubbish, which is what people usually mean when they say interesting).

I can't actually remember where the first shot was taken, was a nature reserve somewhere but my geography is not the best so I cannot really comment on it.

Under the bridge - We spotted this at the side of a rather busy road, had to duck every time someone came past and we had Dave standing by the side of the road flashing his bum at passers by to distract them (Only kidding). We also done a couple of pictures where I was on top of the bridge too, they remind me a little of water colour paintings.

Between the trees, again from the nature reserve place I cannot remember the name of..

At the end of the day the sun came out and we were wandering through a posh ladies garden to her ruined castle. There wasn't much of a castle there to be honest but we done what we could :D

Again thank you soo much to Tim for coming up to Scotland. Can't wait to see him when he comes back up with his friends in September and his wifey during the summer!

Cxx

No comments:

Post a Comment