Wednesday 5 May 2010

Reflector holder & Model


Well this weekend after finding the dreaded parking ticket Rory and I went down to Wishaw to work with the gorgeous Sarah AKA Valentina Velvet. It was a last minute type of shoot, I always love working with new models and she wanted to do a shoot with me. Rory has been getting along really well with his photography recently so thought it would be a perfect opportunity for Rory to shoot another model who is a little different to the ones he has shot previously and I got to hold the reflector then be in a couple of images.

I'm very proud of Rory for the images he captured and big thanks to Sarah for being such a good sport. She really is so fantastic and I do hope we can all work together again soon. We spent just over an hour at the location, chatted for most of it but managed to come away with some really nice images.




Chrissie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment