Monday 18 February 2013

At the castle with Batwoman


Sometimes all the elements come together on the one day - granted at this time of year and being in Scotland it doesn't happen very often at all. I was very lucky to be out on one of those such days. The type of days where I'm usually at home wishing I was outside in a nice location having my picture taken.

I was booked as an anniversary present (yes.. I'm not kidding). I was a tad worried actually before the shoot thinking "eek I hope the recipient likes me".  Photographers are fussy when it comes to who they photograph, and rightly so.

We had a lovely time, gorgeous blue skies and the sunshine was out which is a bonus for me as the last few location shoots I had previous to this one the weather had been pretty cold - snow/hailstones/rain and horrible wind with no sunshine to take off the bitter cold.



You can view a bigger selection of Karens work on her purpleport folio page -  LINK


Also thanks again to Karen for sending me these pictures and letting me post a blog about the shoot :D
Defiantly worthy of sharing with others

I do have other pictures to post from shoots however I'm waiting for other images from the sets before going all blog crazy with them.

Peace out

xCx

2 comments:

  1. These are really lovely! Well done both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beautiful <3
      Its nice when everything goes according to plan!
      xxx

      Delete