Monday 18 February 2013

Randoms!



 Well I had a super night away on Friday after my afternoon shoot Rory and I headed up North to see my non biological sister Jodie & her other half Graeme. I had been meaning to sort out a get together for ages so I'm glad we managed to make it happen.

Here are just a few from the first set we done :-) its soo nice working with another model who is the same height at me, and also ginger!



Here is another little set but these are by the awesome David Porter who popped round to Jodies on Saturday morning for a shoot, we had been arranging another shoot as the last time we worked together was way back in Dec 2011 (it may even have been 2010).. Eitherway it was far to long ago.

I loved these natural light shots taken on one of Jodies sofas, the blue wall is just AWESOME!!!





Anyways thats it for just now... as the terminator says "I'll be back"... and I will, thats a promise!!

xxx

1 comment: