Saturday 7 March 2009

Friday night with Mr Chrissie


Well I deleted a couple of entries because they were half arsed and done when I was in a crappy mood so Im re-doing them with a little effort this time and a bit more content..


So last Friday I spent the night with my better half (and he is better) he just wont admit it yet :)
We were at the brunswick in Glasgow. Not really my usual type of nudity, its a wee bitty sexy rather than art nude but I think it looks classy :) The first one I just told Paul to take a picture because I thought my legs looked cool on the headboard and I have a facination with leg warmers at the moment so I HAD to get at least 1 shot wearing them. The last shot was just a random one, I decided at 2am (or was it 3) that I wanted to go for a bath, found a shower cap and thought it would be funny to make it look like I was diving in the end of the bath, ofcourse I love such silly things being documented so it got shot! Cant wait to do some more random stuff with Paul next week when we are spending the week together woohooo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment