Thursday 19 March 2009

The week has almost come to an end :D



This is just a small post seeing as I have a little time to spare now, still away but done all my shoots which I had to do *thank god*. Hardly had time to check my e-mails or messages but got a little time tonight which is nice, Been pretty solid shooting for the past week although a couple of them shoots were more fun than anything else :-) Me and Paul shot everyday while we have been away but from the countless sets we have done we managed to narrow the pictures down to about 152 so I will have to be super patient and wait to see the results. Posted a couple with this post (both unedited) only frame added :-) Its going to suck when I have to go back home, really getting used to me and Paul being together and he makes a nice cup of tea lol







No comments:

Post a Comment