Monday 6 December 2010

Drac-In-A-Box with David Porter

Well this was a fun shoot while I was up north..
Infact David is the reason I went up North in the first place :D
I have been a little bit of a fan of his work since I first spotted it so it was nice to get up and work with him.
Strangely we didn't do much nudes :-S

We were shooting some of the Drac-In-A-Box new steampunk (i think thats what it was called) collection for their website

CLICK HERE TO SEE ME...

The funny thing is that when I started as a model and was buying too many clothes for my wardrobe I remember coming across the dracinabox website (i think I even bought a few things from it), I remember thinking "I would bloody love to be on that website" and its now reality.

I love the images David shot, I have seen them on his facebook and it kind of gives me a little confidence boost. I'm not 100% sure about me as a fashion model yet. Statistically speaking I'm tall enough but I'm so used to not faffing about with clothes now and its so difficult trying to make clothing look good rather than my body.

Anyhow YEY!!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment