Saturday 28 May 2011

A little day out..

With Nige NW!

I have worked with Nige a couple of times in the past - Once last year in Glencoe and again a short shoot while I was in Stockport. Its always a pleasure working with him and I love his laid back approach to shooting :D We had no real planning of locations, the evening before the shoot we just decided which direction we would be heading off in and this is the spots we found on our travels.

We headed North/West this time, previously we went West. The morning of the shoot the sun was shining in the window and I had high hopes the weather was going to stay warm (although a bit less sun would have been better for photography purposes). I guess we can't have it all our own way all the time can we.

We started off at this location which was by the side of the road, after 5 minutes of shooting I heard a noise coming from behind me.. We had watchers standing on the bridge which is behind me in this picture, I wasn't sure how long they had been there for until Nige and I reviewed the pictures.. Never mind we got some pictures and headed off to somewhere else!

We then headed off and spotted a little bridge, So got some very minimal "chrissies" on the bridge. So minimal that unless its a massive print you might not see me in them so I wont bother posting them.. I also don't have a clear favourite from that set. Then we done some more "minimal" sort of stuff further down the road.





 Nige said "Should we stop here" while looking up a hill to our right hand side.. I was looking to the left and spotted this scene which was just begging for a model to be stood in. I thought it would work  a shot with my skirt on too.. but you can't keep a nude model clothed for long!

We then came across the most wonderful dam in the middle of nowhere and that was such a great way to end the day. It was an awesome location and I could have posted most of the pictures from that set as there was so many I loved!





Thanks Nige for such a lovely day!

Chrissie x

No comments:

Post a Comment