Friday 23 November 2012

Double 13 photography


Well I had a great afternoon with 13arry13 back in August time - it really doesn't feel like it was that long ago! Look there is even sunshine blasting through the window - a thing of seasons past.

The location was fab, we could have easily spent several days moving around the place -but we only had a few hours. Maybe next time!

Its great being somewhere which inspires you as a model, sometimes you see a white wall and want to just rip the backdrop up and wear it just for a little variety and thats why I love location work so much - nothing really is the same (apart from painted breeze block walls).

Hopefully we will be shooting again on his next visit North of the border.

I was lucky enough to get so many lovely images but I did manage to narrow it down to share with you lot, thanks again to 13arry13 for sending them over and allowing me to post a few up here. I'm very grateful <3 p="p">
The thing I love most about all of these images are the colours, so warm..






Today started off not so great, I was feeling a bit seasonally shite (can't think of a better way to say it)..
These really cheered me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment