Sunday 16 August 2009

KenP

Well I last minute arranged a shoot with Ken, Scott took me along and we had a fun couple of hours playing about. Ken is such a character (in the best possible sense), plus hes a chain smoker which automatically makes him really cool! :-)

This first shot was taken on his new 14ft long folly, for those of you who (like me) didnt know what a folly was its a wall rich people build for no real reason other than it looks good, Ken was rather proud of it and it did look pretty cool.


We then popped indoors and done some stuff in one of his random rooms, Ken has many rooms in his house which are filled with the most amazing seats/beds and other random things, Im glad though that it was him that sat on an antique chair and broke it :-)
Doggy dog.. This was shot in his conservatory (if you can call it that), it was bigger than my whole house.


The last shot was one I was after, his pussy cats Kevin and Lilly have the most amazing colour of eyes I have ever seen. The prowl about like little tigers.

I had such an awesome time with Ken! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment