Monday 17 August 2009

Moving on...

Well just before anyone E-mails be about my website being down at the moment dont bother, I cannot access my emails anymore.

Paul and I have broke up, he controlled the website and my e-mails so for the time being I dont have a website. I did purchase www.chrissiered.co.uk so hopefully I will have that sorted out in the next few weeks.

At the moment my contact e-mail is chrissie_red@hotmail.co.uk
Its slightly annoying because I am expecting pictures back and emails from folks but I have attempted to contact everyone I was in discussions with, I know hardly the most professional reason for not getting back to emails but I didnt have a say in the matter.

I have been having alot of thinking time recently and decided that I am wanting to test the water down in England, I enjoyed my tour soo much that I am considering going down there for a couple of months and then possibly move down if it all goes well so everyone keep your fingers crossed.

I have grown up alot in the last few months, had to deal with things I never thought I would have to deal with. Dont think I delt with them well but such is life, whats for you will never go by you is what my mum always says.

I enjoyed shooting with Paul and im sorry its come to this. I wish him well for the future and hope his photography continues to grow.

Chrissie

No comments:

Post a Comment