Saturday 10 October 2009

Sunrise with Brian Martin



This is another quick update...
I seem to do well with the quickies these days, this is a set of images I got back from a shoot I had with Brian Martin a little while back, was a sunrise nude shoot and I really love the sky in these ones!

I have been a busy girl recently so have about 4 or 5 shoots to blog on but for now this will have to do. Im off out in a little while so only got time to update one..

My website is in the process of changing at the moment so bear/bare with me on that one, might take a little while as im off down south again on Tuesday/Wednesday so wont have much time to sort it out.

I had a lovley birthday and was soo chuffed with all the birthday wishes I got on different sites, I dont think ive had so many 'happy birthday' messages in my whole life!

Right I best be off and get my hair and makeup done lol

xxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment