Sunday 6 September 2009

Sunday Sunrise with Brian



Last weekend Brian and I finally got around to the sunrise shoot we had been planning since before my tour, the weather/tides were always against us. Anyway after an eventful Sat night (train delays and cancellations) I finally got into my sometime around 1am. I had to wake up at 3am to get ready for Brian coming over.


We got over to the location just before the sun came up, the sky was beautiful and there was dolphins jumping about in the water. It really was PERFECT conditions for me, warm but not roasting, windy but not gale force and the light was great.


Brian was good fun to work with, he picked a killer location!!!

The first shot posted above won the summer UKPM competition, so well done Brian for capturing that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment