Sunday 18 April 2010

Little Up-date

Well its been a busy few days, not complaining.
Worked with Denis on Wednesday, we done some stuff in a forest and a couple of abandoned cottages which was good fun. There was a bit of a chill in the air but I survived and stopped shaking after a few cups of tea back home :D

Had the lovely Tim with us on his first evening in Scotland and spent his first day with him too. We went to pick up the wonderful Ivoryflame then we had a little shoot in my livingroom. She is a star, Tim let Rory get a couple of shots too which was nice. The pictures look awesome!

Today its my fathers birthday so just waiting on Rory getting ready then we will be off, the weather is looking a little rubbish over here but fingers crossed its good for my days with Tim & Dave- tomorrow and Tuesday.

I will update again with some pictures soon!

Cheers xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment