Tuesday 13 July 2010

Recent Activities!!

By Andy Harding - My favourite image this week!!!


Ok so I mentioned before I had a fair few images to post up so here are some of them.

The first one is by Rob and was shot over by Glencoe on that special tree I had been dying to work with :D I really love the sky in it and just the shape of the tree. So many photographers go out and shoot it in all weathers with various skys so it was kind of nice doing something a little different with the tree!


This one was take a few weeks ago by my new friend Andy Harding from Liverpool. We worked together for the whole day and the weather really was fantastic. I think I might have some obsession with nice skies this month because again its really the sky I was loving in this image. I work on that beach a lot but because it is so big there is always something new around the corner to work with.

Again at the same beach but this one was shot by Tim Pile. It was freezing cold this day but I think this was totally worth the cold. I can't wait to see Tim again and meet his friends when they come up in September to work with me!.
I will just need to think of somewhere really nice to take them :-)

This is one by Hugh M (pictaker) he grabbed me for a last minute shoot one afternoon recently so I packed a little bag and off I went. This is one of my favourites from the shoot. I really like the softness to it.


Anyway that is all for now, as usual there is lots more and I have had a couple of shoots since all these ones and between these but thought I would post up a little selection :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment