Monday 8 October 2012

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeee!!!

 Well I turned 27 today, I actually had it in my head I was already 27 so it came as no surprise and doesn't bother me as much as I thought it might.

I had a lovely shoot yesterday on location, the weather was beautiful - well it was a little frosty but the sun soon warmed me up.. Kind of hoping for the same weather for the rest of the week as I have another shoot on Thursday.

Here are some more shots from when Sarah was up...

This is maybe my favourite below :D All my idea, totally original really.. like a medieval glory hole  haha.

I have another blog to do, but I will save that for tomorrow! Time to catch up on an episode of homeland then get a bit of an early night. I got so much lovely things for my birthday, can't wait to have a nice long pampering bath with all my new treats. Got some awesome new boots to keep my toes warm too... Thanks nana

I may even do a "rose petals" shot at somepoint this week, seems like the "in" thing at the moment..

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment