Friday 21 September 2012

I can never think of a title!


 Well I have been a busy little bee this week, I had a short shoot with John Mcnairn earlier this week. I think we were mainly going out location hunting but as always if there is an opportunity we must always catch it with both hands. You can see my favourites from our shoot at the end of this blog :D

I also had a shoot with somebody I have never worked with previously, He was at a training day I was modelling at last year and only lives over in Perth which makes us neighbours. His work has been growing well over the short time I've known him so it was a pleasure getting to work with him. I will blog more on that when I have some pictures to show off.

Here are more hat pictures - surprise surprise..

By Rory




No comments:

Post a Comment